Whether you are planning to be a beach bum, a ski instructor or a city slicker.... let us help you get a running start to your new adventure.
- You will be given step-by-step instructions on how to apply for a Working Holiday Visa (Why spend hours trying to figure out how to apply when we’ve already done it for you?)
- You will be provided with emergency support (so your parents won’t have to lie awake at night worrying about you)
- You will be provided with assistance for a full year. Think of having a tour guide/program advisor at your disposal! (“When do I need to file my taxes? Where is the best place to eat sushi? How do I buy a car here?)
- You will get a JOB FAST- you are given one year access to hundreds of jobs leads and personal job assistance from friendly and experienced staff members
- Get special discounts on travel and fun things to do (if you’re the type that likes to fly by the seat of your pants or plan ahead – you can get great prices with us)
- Catering Staff
- Bar Attendant
- Kitchen Helper
- Hotel Housekeeper
- Chef, Assistant Cook
- Pizza Delivery
- Promotion leaflets distribution
- Data Entry
- Au Pair
- Demi Pair
- Childcare Worker
- Fruit Picking
Program Start Date
Any day of the week.
Orientation is available Monday through Friday starting at 9:30 AM.
It is recommended that you go to an orientation the next business day you arrive to Auckland, New Zealand.
Don’t worry! If you do not have your Working Holiday Visa already, as soon as you book your program we will send you step-by-step instructions on “how to apply”.
To be eligible for the program:
- You must be a Canadian citizen and resident with a valid CANADIAN PASSPORT to be eligible for this program
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 35 (and must not turn 36 before work permit is issued)
- You must have a clear Police Record
- Must have intermediate level of English
- You will need a Working Holiday Visa –cost approx CAD $140 / NZD $160 (we will give you instructions of how to apply if you do not have one already)
- You must have Medical Insurance for the entire duration that you are in New Zealand – it is mandatory (if you would like to purchase through us - we offer a great insurance policy at a low premium)
To be eligible for the working holiday visa:
- You must be able to prove with a bank statement that you have access to approx. CAD $3,220 / NZD $4,200 in available funds so that you can “make-do” while you are travelling and working
- Need to prove that you have enough money for a return ticket home
- Have never previously entered New Zealand on a Working Holiday Visa
- Meet health and character requirements
- Must not have any dependent children
Note: Through the Working Holiday Visa, you are allowed to stay in New Zealand for 12 months and can work for any employer for up to 1 year. Please note that it is unlikely you will qualify for a Working Holiday Visa if you have dependent children accompanying you or if you have been convicted of a criminal offence.
Tamaki Maori Village – North IslandTamaki Maori Village – North Island
Ka Mate Ka Mate Ka Ora Ka Ora! Enjoy a wonderful evening of Hangi, History and Haka on this great night time tour of a traditional Maori village. You'll have the Haka in your head for ages afterwards!
Tandem Skydive – Queenstown
Tandem Skydive from 15000, 12000 or 9000 feet and freefall at 124kph over New Zealand's most scenic resort - Queenstown. Once the chute opens, you’ll have time to marvel at the stunning mountain landscapes as you glide peacefully to the ground.
AJ Hacket Bungy - Queenstown
Where the bungy phenomenon all began and with the people who started it. Bungy options are available for every level of adrenaline junkie from the original 141ft Kawarau Bridge leap to the massive 439ft Nevis Highwire.
Milford Sound – South Island
Milford Sound is a must see as it's tagged as the "most beautiful place in New Zealand" and the "eighth wonder of the world." The Sound is actually a fjord surrounded by high rainforest-covered cliffs. Rainfall is some of the highest in the world and temporary waterfalls cascade up to 328 feet into the water. Watch out for seals, penguins and dolphins, who are regular visitors to the area.
Waitomo Gloworm Caves
World renowned and a magnet for both local and overseas visitors, these caves occupy a high placing in the New Zealand vacation wish-list. The glow worm, Arachnocampa luminosa, is unique to New Zealand. Thousands of these tiny creatures radiate their unmistakable luminescent will guide you through and inform you of their significance.